Regency Romance. JaneAusten. ....and the occasional dragon.
Pour a cup of tea and pick a book to suit the mood. If it's sweet romance, try A Spot of Sweet Tea or Remember the Past. For something gripping and angsty: Mistaking Her Character or The Trouble to Check Her. Maybe settle in with some slightly snarky non-fiction with Courtship and Marriage in Jane Austen's World. Or visit the entirely new world of Jane Austen's Dragons.
You'll find something for every mood.
Latest News and Blog Posts
- Introducing the Dragon Index January 16, 2018
- Making Drinking Chocolate the Regency Way January 13, 2018
- Hurricane-1, Dragons-0 January 11, 2018
- Rising Waters: Hurricane Harvey and Singing the Wet Cat Blues January 9, 2018
- Remember the Past Giveaway January 6, 2018
- Crossed in Love Ch 9 January 4, 2018
- Happy New Year! Welcome 2018 January 2, 2018
- New Year’s Celebrations with Old Fashioned Style December 30, 2017
- Crossed in Love Ch 8 December 28, 2017