Regency Romance. JaneAusten. ....and the occasional dragon.
Pour a cup of tea and pick a book to suit the mood. If it's sweet romance, try A Spot of Sweet Tea or Remember the Past. For something gripping and angsty: Mistaking Her Character or The Trouble to Check Her. Maybe settle in with some slightly snarky non-fiction with Courtship and Marriage in Jane Austen's World. Or visit the entirely new world of Jane Austen's Dragons.
You'll find something for every mood.
Latest News and Blog Posts
- He opened his mouth and stupid fell out February 20, 2018
- Reason #64 Why writing takes so long February 17, 2018
- A Dragon for Elizabeth, part 3 February 15, 2018
- Valentine’s Day History A’la Carte 2018 edition February 13, 2018
- What’s wrong with a little romance? February 10, 2018
- A Dragon for Elizabeth, part 2 February 8, 2018
- The Chelsea Bun: Regency Era Cinnabon? February 6, 2018
- Mistaking Her Character Giveaway February 3, 2018
- A Dragon for Elizabeth, part 1 February 1, 2018