I came across these this week and they are far too good not to share! Enjoy!
Cake Batter Rice Krispy Treats
1 (10 oz.) bag of marshmallows
1 cup boxed dry cake mix (I used funfetti)
6 cups rice krispies cereal
1/2 cup sprinkles
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Spray a 11×7 baking pan with nonstick spray or rub with butter. Set aside.
In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter.
Add the marshmallows and stir constantly. Add the vanilla. Once the marshmallows are completely melted, stir in the dry cake mix. Turn off the stove.
Stir in the cereal until it is completely coated with the marshmallow mixture. Mix in half of the sprinkles. Press with a buttered spatula into baking pan and top with the remaining sprinkles.
Let cool for 30 minutes then cut into squares.
- Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats (theautumnissue.com)
- S’mores Rice Krispie Treats (thesmartcookiecook.com)
- double decker peanut butter chocolate krispie treats. (sallysbakingaddiction.com)
- Cookie Dough Crispy Treats (cutoutandkeep.net)
- Recipe: Rice Krispie Treats for Grown Ups (domestocrat.wordpress.com)
- Loaded Rice Krispie Treats (ideasinfood.com)